jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

New Team of Young Heroes...

This idea crossed my mind days ago, after reading an unfinished comic about the new New Teen Titans made by a fan in which Milagro Reyes was a green lantern and the new leader of the team. Can't picture Milagro as a green lantern, but I want her as a heroine, as I want Damian, Nell and Colin... and Jai, Iris and Sin... AND I totally want Lian and Cerdian back.
So, since DC is a disaster and probably will never give us a good comic with those good characters, well... I decided to invent me one.
I already have the first chapter, but I'm still working on a real plot... anyways here I have the first sketches of the heroes... There are two missing! But They're too young on this line of the story, so, not that important to add them since the begining.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario