domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

How long have you know?


-so… how long have you known? That I can see, I mean…
-Mmm… it’s been a while, I guess… I’m your best friend, after all, it’s not like you’d be able to hide it forever.
-Nahir hasn’t noticed.
-Your sister is the dumbest person I’ve met… even more, she’d never even dare to think that you’re hiding something this big from her.
-She’s my sister and on top of that, she’s the girl you like… and I’m making her suffer…
-…
-You must hate me…
-… hate you?
-I should be protecting her instead of running away from this all.
-… well… it’s true that you’re a coward.
-You wanna hit me, don’t you? So I’ll let you… you just have to vent your anger on me. I’m ready.
-Hahahahaha… what the hell are you talking about?
-Eh?
-It’s true, you’re a coward, but you’re my friend. Is not that I’m waiting for you to protect Nana. Either way it’ll be my responsibility to protect her, since, I’m the one that likes her, even if you’re her brother.
-But…
-And most important, is not that I want you to loose everything you’ve gained up until now. You also want to cherish what you love and I wanna support you on that, I’m your friend after all, So I want to protect the happiness of both of you stupid siblings.
-(smile) You’re a true friend.
-I know that.
-lol… So we gotta work together on this, right? To protect and cherish what we love. We have to become stronger.
-…
-What?
-No… it’s just that you sounded so cheesy and stupid… have you been watching those awful TV dramas that are meant for girls?
-W… what?
-You did watch them.
-No I didn’t!
-You’re an idiot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario